Meadowlark Church is a safe place to get to know Jesus, and the right environment to become like Him. We are dedicated to becoming more and more like Jesus by cultivating:
- A life-receiving relationship with Christ Jesus
- A life-motivating relationship with one another.
- A life-giving relationship with the people of our world.
I am the true Vine you are the branches. Draw your life from me and you will become like me and reproduce my life in others. As I have loved you so you must love one another. All people will know you are my apprentices if you love one another.
(John 13:34 and 15:1-17 paraphrased)
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for Christian faith.
- There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is our King, High Priest, and Advocate.
- The Holy Spirit regenerates, indwells, guides, instructs, and empowers all who believe in Christ Jesus.
- People were created in the image of God but fell into sin and are therefore lost. Only through belief in Christ Jesus can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- The church is comprised of all who believe in Christ Jesus.