The purpose of our children’s ministry is to support and supplement the family as you lay a spiritual foundation for your children—one that will eventually lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
We value family here at Meadowlark Church. That is why we welcome Family Worship time at the beginning of each service.
The whole family is welcome to the main chapel for the opening singing worship or can check children right in at the Ministry Center for Children's Church.
Children and Youth can hang out, and engage in fun activities before our Worship Rally and Sunday School for a worship experience that is taylor-made for kids and youth (meaning it’s lots of fun!!!)
All Sunday morning classes provide:
- A safe environment for children, that is fun and engaging.
- Bible lessons, music, crafts, games, learning and laughter.
- Teachers and volunteers who have gone through an application process including reference and certified background checks.
Club 456 (4-6th Grade):
This class is designed just for preteens (fourth through sixth grades). Preteens are between childhood and adolescence; thinking, acting, relating, and learning in their own way. They want to experience God, not just talk about Him. We intentionally minister to preteens by:
- Challenging students to go deep into God’s Word
- Teaching lessons that are true to life so that they can live what they study
- Encouraging the students in their relationship with Jesus and living the rest of their lives for Him!
- Community outreach projects, worship, and much more!
Kid zone (Kindergarten-3rd Grade):
KidZone is our Kinder through third grade class. We spend time in worship, Bible lessons, engaging activities, and group games that emphasize that week’s lesson.
Toddlers to Pre K
The Toddler/Pre K Room, located in the main Chapel, close to parents and is a place where young children and their parents’ experience the acceptance and love of Jesus. We believe classroom safety and security are very important and take every step to make it a safe and nurturing place for your children. Our Toddler/Pre K Room is open during our 9am Sunday Contemporary service.
Contact for more information:
Email Cathrine Here