The purpose of our children’s ministry is to support and supplement the family as you lay a spiritual foundation for your children—one that will eventually lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
We value family here at Meadowlark Church. That is why we encourage Family Worship time at the beginning of each service.
The whole family comes to the main chapel for the opening singing worship. Children are then dismissed to Sunday School for a worship experience that is taylor-made for kids (meaning it’s lots of fun!!!), followed by grade level Sunday School classes.
All Sunday morning classes provide:
- A safe environment for children, that is fun and engaging.
- Bible lessons, music, crafts, games, learning and laughter.
- Teachers and volunteers who have gone through an application process including reference and certified background checks.
Club 456 (4-6th Grade):
This class is designed just for preteens (fourth through sixth grades). Preteens are between childhood and adolescence; thinking, acting, relating, and learning in their own way. They want to experience God, not just talk about Him. We intentionally minister to preteens by:
- Challenging students to go deep into God’s Word
- Teaching lessons that are true to life so that they can live what they study
- Encouraging the students in their relationship with Jesus and living the rest of their lives for Him!
- Community outreach projects, worship, and much more!
Kid zone (1st -3rd Grade):
KidZone is our first through third grade class. We spend time in worship, Bible lessons, engaging activities, and group games that emphasize that week’s lesson.
Preschool – Kindergarten (Ages 4-5)
This is a place where children begin to explore who God is and what His love means for us. We want children to know this love through creative activities, bible stories, worship, and a sense of belonging, both to God and a community that loves and cares for them. Each child has special abilities and personalities uniquely created by God for His mission. We want them to know that even they, as children, play a valuable role in God’s plan.
Toddlers to Three’s
The Toddler Room, located in the main Chapel, is a place where children and their parents’ experience the acceptance and love of Jesus. We believe classroom safety and security are very important and take every step to make it a safe place for your children. Our Toddler Room is open during our 9am Sunday Contemporary service.
Contact for more information:
Email Cathrine Here